Vice President of Construction – Multifamily
Vice President, Multi-family Construction
Top National Direct Ownership & Private Investment Firm
Executive Leader of Construction Division
Parkwood International has partnered with one of the most active private investment firms in the U.S. and having a lucrative 80/20 investor multi-market real estate and direct investment portfolio of ~$7 Billion across:
- Retail, Self-storage, Single Family Home
- Flex Capital
This firm is uniquely positioned, implementing short & long-term strategies to protect, preserve, and grow assets within a Class-A multifamily portfolio.
Please contact me directly via phone or email @ Daniel@ParkwoodIntl.com
About This Company:
From Pure Land Acquisition & Development to Successful Multi-family Self Perform & 3rd Party General Contractor
With current multi-family bandwidth at over 15,000 units and almost $2 Billion in direct investments in just 5 years, this firm made the bold, strategic decision to take Multi-family construction in-house for both direct investments & development and in service as a 3rd party to known regional & national developers.
In a short span, they have earned competitive advantages in three major U.S. Geographies:
- North Carolina
This company’s precedented growth strategy is inclusive of a Multi-family Business Unit Leader over their Arizona Construction Operations. The Vice President of Construction in Arizona will report directly to the Executive Vice President of their corporate division and work in tandem with the in-house Vice President of Development in Arizona.
Vice President, Multi-family
**This firm has deep pockets and a stable and successful long-term business strategy
**This opportunity offers unique professional and financial growth opportunities in the short term & for the long term.
- Provision of leadership over multi-unit construction operations of the Arizona B.U.
- Work in tandem with the Vice President of Development & reporting to the Executive Vice President
- Builder of Projects & Teams: Hire, Mentor, Train, and Develop direct reports and a conduit for all staff
- Direct & Indirect development of the business unit, including updating & adaptation of organization arrangement, processes, S.O.P.’s, and technology
- Prefer 10+ years in Multi-family Construction, plus ~5 Years direct leadership of project teams as Senior PM, PX, Director, Vice President, or other role.