Top ENR Program Management/Owner’s Representative Firm – Expands Texas Division – Seeking Senior Construction Project Manager – Dallas, TX
Top ENR Program Management/Owner’s Representative Firm – Expands Texas Division – Seeking Senior Construction Project Manager
Throughout the last 40+ years, this company has become the leader in program management. Starting work primarily with school districts, they quickly expanded their portfolio into manufacturing, healthcare, higher education, corporate and city and government work.
Today, from their offices across the South, they manage more than a billion dollars in construction volume a year from coast to coast.
They have been one of the “Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work for in America” by Great Places to work multiple years running.
When it comes to looking for a professional home, employees want to know that they’re valued, have avenues for learning and growth, and are working for a company that is both effective in their industry and making a difference in their community.
This Award-Winning Firm has created a culture that is inclusive, challenging, and supportive and their employees find their team to be like an extension of their family.
Role: Senior Construction Project Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
The Dallas Office and Client Portfolio are expanding, and this Division needs to add a Senior-level Construction Manager to lead a team of Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers in the firms Government Building division.
Position Summary: The Senior Project Manager provides:
- High-profile Clientele with a highly capable and dependable Client Advocate
- Applies Project Management expertise to designated projects and assignments for a particular client account.
- Acts as the Single-Source Client Contact with responsibility for all interactions with the client, property and/or facility management teams, and project management staff.
- Provides Leadership expertise to multiple projects and multiple project teams as required – especially for larger and more challenging accounts.
- Responsible for monitoring & coordinating the execution of the various services and processes relating to client contracted agreements for project management and tenant improvement consulting services.
This firm’s employees are passionate about what they have to offer and love what they do. It is a company that is built on efficiency and stewardship which has allowed them to procure and excellent portfolio of clients.
A principal core value is the relentless pursuit of improvement which offers every employee a clear pathway for career growth.
The one thing that perhaps really sets them apart from the rest is their culture of family. They treat each member of their team with respect, care, kindness, and humility that they do their own families.
If you are interested, please contact me directly via phone or email. Or reach out to my business partner and co-manager, Daniel Rohrs, firstname.lastname@example.org