Tenant Finish / Improvement Superintendent – (Denver, CO)
150 year old General Contractor – Thriving Denver Division – Seeking Tenant Finish/Improvement Superintendent
This Company is a full-service Construction company, General Contractor, Design-Builder, and Construction manager with office locations throughout the country.
They focus on Safety, Customer Advocacy, and Lean Practices to deliver value and eliminate waste during the construction process. They effectively align and elevate these practices to meet the specific needs, and wants of every client.
Market and Project diversity has been key to their success, and they have experience building in all 50 States and across over 30 Market Verticals.
At the end of the day though, they attribute all their years of success to their people. They believe that their employees are their most valuable assets and should be treated accordingly. That is why they promise every employee, regardless of age, rank, or experience, has the right to:
- A safe workplace
- A positive work environment supported by a culture that will make employment an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
- Total cash compensation and benefits comparable to market.
- A level of accountability that recognizes performance and non-performance, and then rewards accordingly.
- A career path supported by the appropriate level of training and development.
Role: Tenant Finish/Tenant Improvement Superintendent
Location: Greater Denver
Position Summary: The growing Denver business unit is seeking an experienced Project Superintendent with advanced understanding of high-end tenant improvement projects ranging from $500k – $20MM.
What they offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Rewarding Bonus Program
- Comprehensive Benefits Package with Tax-Advantage HSA and FSA offerings
- Employer-Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Provisions
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fully Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary Products including Critical Illness Insurance and Accident Insurance
- Corporate Wellness Programs with Wellness Time Off and Rewards
If you are interested, please contact me directly via phone or email. Or reach out to my business partner and co-manager, Daniel Rohrs, firstname.lastname@example.org