Surgical Services Manager
This is one of the largest faith-based, non-profit healthcare systems in Texas, and has over 25 campuses spread throughout the market! I have placed with this system several times and can tell you about their financial viability, their culture, and their constant aim towards excellent patient care.
Some of their awards include:
- 2021 Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4 years running)
- “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Their 890-bed Level One Trauma flagship hospital is looking for a Surgical Services Manager for their adjacent Center for Women building. A nearly $60 million renovation is underway for the women’s and infants’ hospital that includes a complete revision of the labor and delivery units and operating rooms as well as updates throughout the clinical areas.
In addition to the upgraded technology in the five ORs, the 362,000-square-foot building will feature modern designs on patient floors and public areas, including the inpatient post-surgical unit, triage unit, postpartum unit, concierge suites, elevators, and entrances. This person will also be over the Wound Care Clinic and have around 20 FTEs.
This manager will report to the Director, who was the manager here and recently got promoted! He is described as someone that can truly develop others, knows what he wants, and cares about the initiatives of the hospital and the patients they serve.
For IMMEDIATE consideration, send your resume to email@example.com. See the requirements and pay range below.
- Salary Range: The midpoint for this role is $140,046, based on years of experience and education.
- Requirements: BSN Required, RN required, CNOR certification a plus
- Must have at least five years of surgical services experience and three years of progressive leadership experience