Senior Brand Manager – Portfolio – Northern Central New Jersey Pharma
Central NJ, New Jersey
Senior Brand Manager – Portfolio
My client, a small, privately owned pharmaceutical company located in Northern Central NJ, takes care of people and their health problems in full respect of ethical values and strives for a better world. Their roots are firmly planted in Italy where its historic premises are located, but its branches stretch out to a large part of the world with its network of associate and subsidiary companies on five continents. It is a sound group, in step with time, with a successful past behind it and great future ahead. They were formed in 2015 with the merger of two pharma companies. They strive to be a strong, healthy company in a strong, healthy world!
This company’s primary aim is to pursue its development through international expansion, using their values of rigor, expertise and organization while never forgetting that it takes passion to strive for high levels of excellence. They work to create lasting, shared values for the company and its staff by striving to create security, nurturing ideas & projects and capitalizing on the enthusiasm of their employees. Their vision is to be a specialty pharmaceutical company.
Currently seeking a Senior Brand Manager to manage a portfolio of their core brands (including flagship brands). You will have full brand ownership in this role. You will also have a Brand Manager reporting to you.
- 4-5 years US focused pharmaceutical HCP marketing experience
- Patient marketing experience is a plus
- Digital experience preferred
- Prefer experience managing multiple brands
- Direct report management experience is a plus but not required
- Willingness and desire to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- Ability to wear multiple hats
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Position is based in the Northern Central NJ area. Will provide lump sum relo ideal for renter. Must be in office 3 days/week
The Senior Brand Manager is responsible for leading all aspects of brand strategy and execution for the assigned products, including Profit & Loss (P&L) responsibility. This includes developing a vision and portfolio strategy for the brands, as well as leading the healthcare provider selling programs and market development programs. This position reports to the VP, Marketing. The role is highly cross-functional, requires close interaction with Sales, Market Research, Legal, Medical, Regulatory and Finance.
- HCP Marketing – Lead development of HCP advertising and promotion programs, including those that are executed via the sales force directly to the HCP, and those that are executed remotely through professionally-focused media. This includes details aids, sell sheets, medical office materials and digital media
- Patient Marketing – Lead development of Patient marketing strategy, including in-office patient driven assets as well as consumer media channels. Ensure promotion is seamlessly integrated across HCP and patient platforms
- Market Development – Develop plans to build awareness for medical foods and focus disease stated by partnering with key associations and developing patient disease state campaigns
- Portfolio Strategy – Develop and manage the portfolio strategy across the three brands in order to manage resource allocation, optimize results, and simplify decision making
- Annual Brand Planning – Develop annual brand business plans and align local US functions and Italy company headquarters to the plans
- Business Objectives – Meet/exceed annual volume, sales, profit and market share goals. Track business performance and optimize plans to strengthen performance on an ongoing basis
- Brand Equity – Improve brand differentiation to strengthen long-term brand equity
- Budget – Oversee execution and delivery of the marketing expense budget
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA desirable
- 5+ years pharmaceutical marketing experience required, Consumer Healthcare Marketing a plus
- 3+ years brand management/marketing experience required
- eCommerce/digital experiences desirable
- Experiences with portfolio strategy and executing against it
- Passion for Marketing and Marketing Excellence
- Strong Communicator and Stakeholder Manager