Regional Director of Human Resources
This is one of the largest faith-based, non-profit healthcare systems in Texas, and has over 25 campuses spread throughout the market! I have placed with this system several times and can tell you about their financial viability, their culture, and their constant aim towards excellent patient care.
Some of their awards include:
- 2021 Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4 years running)
- “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
They are looking for a Regional Human Resources Officer to join their team. This Regional Director will have oversight of five hospitals in the market and will sit at the corporate office. This position works in a close partnership with their peer Regional HR Officers to ensure consistent alignment of HR services (One HR Service-many locations) through the consolidation of resources and the systematic deployment of all employee programs and performance standards to consistently meet and exceed HR and system goals.
This leader will be working closely with the executive teams at each location and must be capable of speaking to all levels. They want someone courageous enough to push back when necessary and be a proactive change agent in the stewardship of positive organizational culture. They should have effective and persuasive interpersonal and communication skills to gather information, resolve problems, assess situations, coordinate projects, and advise the VP of HR on broad issues. The Vice President has been with the system for over twenty years.
If you are an effective communicator and can handle resistance, this could be the challenge you’re looking for. Come join one of the most respected healthcare systems in all of Texas!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Bachelor’s Degree Human Resources, Business, or relevant field required, Master’s Degree Human Resources, Business, or relevant field preferred.
- 6 years progressive Human Resource experience, preferably in Human Resource Operations or Employee Relations required.
- 2 years Human Resource leadership experience such as managing and/or implementing large scale or complex projects, and/or direct people management experience required. Healthcare experience preferred.
- a Nationally recognized HR-related certification is required within two years of hire.