Regional Director of Financial Operations
New Mexico, New Mexico
This system is part of a much larger parent company with over thirty hospitals nationwide! This system includes several Academic Medical Centers, over 4,000 licensed beds, and $4 Billion dollars in revenue. They are looking for a Regional Director of Financial Operations to have oversight of 20+ clinics in their Central New Mexico Market.
This person will have roughly 130-150 employed physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. There is a strong chance for growth opportunities for this role to eventually take over another market if the right candidate comes in. This person will have a matrixed reporting system; they will report to the VP of Physician Operations, CEO of the Medical Group, and the Regional CFO.
The Regional Director is responsible for interacting with market, region and corporate finance and operations leadership in developing and maintaining sound financial structures to ensure profitable physician practices. Someone with practice management experience is ideal, as long as they have a strong foundation in finance. They will also facilitate and coordinate ideas for development of strategies for revenue/expense improvements required to fulfill the goals and objectives of each practice entity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required, Master’s degree in healthcare administration, finance, management, or related field required.
- CPA preferred
- 10+ years of experience of progressive management experience in healthcare finance, accounting or audit required.
- Sound experience in GAAP, internal accounting controls, research/grant accounting, and patient care regulations.
- Expert level knowledge and aptitude in Microsoft Excel and other accounting software.
- Demonstrable problem-solving, quantitative, and analytical skills; strategic and critical thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including experience developing presentations for senior leaders.
For IMMEDIATE consideration, send your resume to email@example.com