Project Executive – Multifamily Business Unit – DFW, TX
We are currently representing a General Contractor that is ranked by ENR as one of the nations top 65 General Contractors.
Established in 2004, they have grown to be a true force in the Commercial and Multifamily Construction arenas.
About this Company:
- 20 Years of Impressive Growth – From Boutique builder to employee-built construction and construction management powerhouse
- Advanced, Diverse, and Growing Portfolio
- Multi-Family & Senior Living
- 7 Offices in 4 States
- Highly collaborative leadership team, encouraging true personal & professional entrepreneurial growth in each and every team member.
- Innovative Solutions that have delivered Award-Winning Projects
- Proponents of stability and fiscal responsibility – Both paying attention to shifting economics and client/investor markets
- Substantial backlog of projects with “no ceiling” growth potential
Role: Project Executive
Location: DFW, TX
Responsible for overseeing all items related to the day-to-day construction operations, including staffing assignments, project plan development, cost and schedule analysis, and owner and subcontractor communications interface. ,
This organization prides itself on a strong entrepreneurial culture that honors safety, quality, client engagement and employee development. It’s employees consistently rank them as one of the best places to work.
If you are interested, please contact me directly via phone or email. Or reach out to my business partner and co-manager, Daniel Rohrs, firstname.lastname@example.org