Project Engineer, Multifamily Construction – DFW, TX
DFW’s Most Exclusive Real Estate, Development, and Construction Firm
Multi-family – Master-Planned Communities – Mixed Use
We exclusively represent this renowned DFW firm who has earned over 40 years of unmitigated success by adhering to The Platinum Rule and putting the current and future success of their employees before the “bottom line”.
We have known this firm’s leadership for several years & were instrumental in building their Executive Team of impressive industry professionals who are dedicated to mentoring the next generation of Top Construction Professionals.
The industry respect they have earned is absolute and is the same respect paid forward to each and every member of the organization.
**Please contact me directly via phone and email/text @ Daniel@Parkwoodintl.com or reach out to my business partner, Bodie Nowak, Bodie@ParkwoodIntl.com
- Project Engineer / APM, Multifamily – DFW, TX
- Promotional / Advancement Opportunity
- Multi-family Projects
- 1 to 2 Years Industry Experience
- **Tenure and Experience Evaluated for Consideration
- Offers Advancement Opportunities
- Offers Financial Upside (see below)
About this Company:
- Over 40 years of unparalleled success in purchasing Dallas Fort Worth’s most sought after Real Estate opportunities for development and use for:
- Mixed-Use & Master Planned Communities
- Achievements in Land Ownership & Development led to establishment of their in-house, Multi-family Construction Division led by their highly coveted Multi-family Executive Team
- This firm has 100% ownership (Land, Project + Property Management) of each project and ALWAYS have a ‘Next’ Project here locally in DFW
This Firm Offers:
- Uncapped individual growth potential
- Unrivaled stability & job security
- Direct mentoring & support
Highly competitive compensation package and an absolute opportunity to increase your earnings potential for both short and long-term gains.