Multi-family Project Superintendent – 100% Travel / Full-Time – SouthEastern U.S.
30-Year Developer; ‘All-in-One’ Design & Multi-family Construction Firm
Backlog for Several Years
Project Superintendent, Multi-family
Full-Time Travel Required – SouthEastern U.S.
For almost two decades, this All-in-One Design and Construction firm has self-performed high-quality and affordable multi-family housing for thousands of families and active seniors for one of the nation’s most respected, 30+ Year Development & Management Firms.
This company employs a direct, hands-on approach to ensuring working families have access to high-quality, affordable, and revitalized communities across several geographies while stabilizing and vastly improving local economies.
Their Southeastern U.S. Division is experiencing tremendous and continuous growth – providing long-term new-build opportunities in 4 key states – Georgia, Florida, and The Carolinas.
We are exclusively engaging Project Superintendents with Multi-family Ground-Up Construction Experience for this career opportunity.
About This Company:
- ~20 Year Self-Perform Construction Group – In-House Construction with 30-Year Real Estate Development Company
- Comprised of True Builders who build superior, sustainable, and high-quality multi-unit housing.
- Believe that everyone deserves quality of life — Focus on providing high-quality amenities at Affordable Rates
- Experts in superior quality of affordable and active adult communities
- Employee & People-1st Focus: This firm believes in treating everyone as they want to be treated.
- Competitive Annual Base Salary & Vehicle Allowance
- **Believe in appropriately compensating Superintendents with highly competitive incentives
- **Includes multi-tier milestone bonuses at regular intervals and over the lifetime of each project
- Stable, Long-term Project Opportunities, including a Tremendous Backlog of Projects for many years to come
- Travelers: 100% Living / Per Diem Provided