Lead Multi-family Superintendent – Denver, CO
Diversified & Fully Integrated A&D Real Estate Firm
Multi-family Construction & Development
Private Equity & MPF
Low & High Density; Garden; Wrap & Podium; Mixed-Use
Design-Assist; CM; General Construction
We exclusively represent this fully integrated acquisition and development firm whose investment portfolio exceeds $500MM and has acquired and developed tens of thousands of units in Multi-unit living.
Beyond a strong fiscal foundation, innovative signature design, and sustainable quality construction – They understand and place the utmost importance on communicating and responding to the needs of those who live & work in the communities which they serve.
This company’s integrated construction division is seeking field operations project leadership in Greater Denver, CO. The ‘right-fit’ candidate is a Lead Superintendent with proven experience and leadership in ground-up Multi-unit living construction.
We have known this firm’s leadership for several years & and have recently facilitated the onboarding of several top performers within their Colorado business units.
**Please contact me directly via phone and email @ Daniel@ParkwoodIntl.com and CC my business partner, Bodie Nowak, @ Bodie@ParkwoodIntl.com
- Senior or Lead Project Superintendent – Denver / Denver Metro
- Multi-family ground-up experience is REQUIRED
About this Company:
- 50 Years of combined experience in Multi-Unit Residential development, construction, and property management
- ~Two decades of unparalleled success in:
- Low density garden (walk-up) apartments
- High Density – Infill Wrap & Podium
- Mixed-Use Developments
- Achievements in Land Ownership & Development led to establishment of their in-house, Multi-family Construction Division led by their highly coveted Multi-family Executive Team
- Understands and firmly believes firmly in the Greater Denver market and have long-term plans for local construction opportunities in this region.
This Firm Offers:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Above industry bonuses
- **Additional Incentives**
- ALWAYS a “Next” project after the current project is complete
- Travel NOT required – Offering long-term, sustainable work in the Greater Denver area
- Advantages of ‘Developer / Builder / Manager’ business model
- Long-term Incentives, including additional bonuses
- Full Support for ‘Work & Life Balance’, including site-specific staffing & corporate in-house liaisons
- Unrivaled stability & job security