Fort Worth, Texas
This is one of the largest faith-based, non-profit healthcare systems in Texas, and has over 25 campuses spread throughout the market! I have placed with this system several times and can tell you about their financial viability, their culture, and their constant aim towards excellent patient care.
Some of their awards include:
- 2021 Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4 years running)
- “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
They are looking for an ICU Manager to join their team and have oversight of their 20-bed ICU. This person will have 30-35 direct reports, a nurse supervisor, and four charge nurses. This person will report to the Director of Critical Care, who is described as a servant leader and passionate about her people. The CNO at this location has been with this same system for over eleven years!
This is a 255-bed, full-service hospital providing convenient care to people across North Texas and Southern Oklahoma since 1987. With more than 1,100 employees and 450 physicians on their medical staff, we’re one of Denton County’s largest employers.
This is a Joint Commission-accredited Primary (Level II) Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center, a Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, and a Pathways to Excellence-designated hospital.
For IMMEDIATE consideration, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. See requirements below:
- Three years of clinical nurse leadership required, five years within critical care required.
- RN and BSN required, BCLS, CPI, ACLS required within 90 days of hire