Human Resources Director
This is one of the largest faith-based, non-profit healthcare systems in North Texas, and has over 25 campuses spread throughout the market! I have placed with this system several times and can tell you about their financial viability, their culture, and their constant aim towards excellent patient care.
Some of their awards include:
- 2021 Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4 years running)
- “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
They are looking for a Human Resources Officer to join their team. This position is equivalently named for a director. The reason the role is open? The previous HRO was promoted to be the Regional HRO, to who this person will report to! She is described as a people champion and a positive change agent. This HRO will have two onboarding navigators, a senior administrative assistant, a program manager of employee health, and a manager of volunteer services.
This leader will be working closely with the executive team and must be capable of speaking to all levels. They want someone courageous enough to push back when necessary and be a proactive change agent in the stewardship of positive organizational culture. If you are an effective communicator and can handle resistance, this could be the challenge you’re looking for.
- Bachelor’s Degree Human Resources, Business, or relevant field required, Master’s Degree Human Resources, Business, or relevant field preferred.
- 6 years progressive Human Resource experience, preferably in Human Resource Operations or Employee Relations required.
- 2 years Human Resource leadership experience such as managing and/or implementing large scale or complex projects, and/or direct people management experience required. Healthcare experience preferred.
- a Nationally recognized HR-related certification is required within two years of hire.
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!