Emergency Room Director at a Level One Trauma Center
This is one of the largest faith-based, non-profit healthcare systems in Texas, and has over 25 campuses spread throughout the market! I have placed with this system several times and can tell you about their financial viability, their culture, and their constant aim towards excellent patient care.
Some of their awards include:
- 2021 Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4 years running)
- “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
This Magnet Campus has over 860 beds and is looking for an Emergency Room Director to join their team! This is a high-volume Level 1 Trauma Center that sees over 80,000 visits a year. The oversight includes a 100-bed Emergency Department with a 10-bed Triage/Assessment/Super-Track area, 26-room Quick Care, 22 Emergent Care rooms (includes 3 resuscitation rooms for the most severe trauma cases), special area dedicated solely to chest pain patients, Senior Health and Wellness Center and a Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) unit.
This person will report to the CNO, who started within this system over two decades ago as a patient care tech and quickly advanced through the system. If there’s one thing to say about leadership here, it’s tenure! This director will have 8 direct reports (managers) and over 280 FTEs. They are looking for someone who can build strong provider and employee relationships with patient care at the center of all they do!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, send your resume to email@example.com. See below for requirements.
- BSN Required, Master’s Degree Strongly Preferred
- Licenses and Certifications: RN required
10 years of emergency room experience, five years of progressive management experience required.