Director of Radiology
New Mexico, New Mexico
This system is part of a much larger parent company with over thirty hospitals nationwide! This system includes several Academic Medical Centers, over 4,000 licensed beds, and $4 Billion dollars in revenue. They are looking for a Director of Diagnostic Imaging for their 280+ bed flagship hospital in their Central New Mexico Market. This system continuously looks for the top talent in the market so people can go here and grow to higher-level roles throughout the system. With a plan to double their campuses within the next decade, this financially healthy system needs people to grow towards something bigger than themselves.
This person will oversee the entire diagnostic imaging department, including X-Ray, Interventional, CT, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, MRI, PET, and Mammography for both inpatient and outpatient services.
This person will report to the Chief Operating Officer. The COO is looking for a leader who can serve as a resource to the staff and ensure that the standards of patient care are exceeded through a comprehensive and systematic plan of care. They want someone who can take ownership of assignments, pilot programs, and empower other leaders in the department to do their best.
For IMMEDIATE consideration, send your resume to email@example.com. See requirements below:
- Eight years in radiology, three years in leadership over a radiology department at an acute care hospital location.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Radiologic Sciences;
- Relevant Education and/or experience may be substituted for one another in accordance to policy.
- Desired: Master’s Degree in the related field.
- Current NM License in one (1) or more Diagnostic Imaging modalities; ARRT, NMTCB or ARDMS License and BLS.
- Commensurate experience/skills can substitute for licensure.