Director of Operations, South-Eastern U.S. – Multifamily
‘Director of Construction’, Multi-family
National Multi-family Developer with Multi-Year Backlog
In-House Architecture, Development, Construction
“Recession Proof” Affordable; Market Rate – Portfolio-Diverse Multi-family
100% Work Remote/From Home w/ Scheduled Travel to Projects
We are exclusively engaged with this Real Estate Development, Architecture, and Self-Perform Multi-family Construction Firm whose focus in Affordable / LIHTC, Market Rate, and Senior Housing provides a “Recession-Proof” platform for continuous project work on the books for years to come.
This firm recently completed their 100th development in the U.S, marking a major milestone for the company’s nationwide growth and achieving its mission of providing housing options for all Americans.
Since their founding 15 years ago, they have expanded their presence to 18 United States and have transacted almost $2 Billion in development costs and over 10,000 units nationwide.
The company looks forward to seeing continued growth and success in the coming years, and providing a service that benefits all individuals, no matter their age, income level or socioeconomic status.
Their success is fully dependent on the quality of their employees, and they are looking for motivated and enthusiastic professionals to join their team.
Role: Director of Operations, South-Eastern U.S. – Multifamily
Location: The individual can live anywhere in the South-Eastern region of the United States (Preferred). This role requires self-scheduled travel to job sites and regional meetings you’re your project teams.50%-60% travel to jobsites throughout the region monthly.
- South-Eastern Region Projects include: Birmingham, AL; Raleigh, NC; Greenville, SC; Baton Rouge, LA
Position Summary: Responsible to the Vice President of Construction for the successful execution and delivery of their assigned projects. Provide Construction expertise and support services to Development Acquisitions and Property Management. Deliver high-quality projects on time and within budget. The Director of Construction is responsible for overseeing the completion of construction projects by handling planning, budgeting, and making key decisions to ensure that construction projects are in conformity with the proposed budget and are completed on time.
- Responsible to the Vice President of Construction, Eastern Division
- Manage 3 to 5 full project teams (and indirect management of projects) in your Region & deliver on time & within budget
- Direct and monitor construction project teams from conception to completion
- In-depth examination of projects; scheduling deliverables and estimating costs; and direction and coordination (through team management) of all field operations, including subcontractors.
- Responsible for hiring & onboarding of key project team members, including Project Managers, Superintendents, and all Assistants in correlation with the Vice President
Perks: This position has the ability to work remotely from a home office. This autonomy is in concert with travel to jobsites throughout the month; ***This travel schedule and itinerary is 100% up to the individual.
- Competitive Compensation Package, including annual bonus and additional milestone potentials
- Fantastic HC benefits with close to 100% paid by employer
- 401k with owner contribution
- Tech forward organization to allow for remote leadership and effective/efficient communication with Corporate and project teams.