Director of Field Operations (DFW, TX)
Award-winning North Texas Firm Continues Evolutionary Strategy
High Profile Projects – Dallas & Fort Worth, TX
‘Director of Field Operations’
Please contact me directly via phone and email @ Daniel@ParkwoodIntl.com or reach out to my business partner and co-manager, Bodie Nowak, Bodie@ParkwoodIntl.com
Director of Field Operations
We exclusively represent one of the most respected construction firms who have shaped the DFW market for the past 40 years via innovative, client-centric solutions and exceptional growth and incentives to each member of their team.
This firm’s managing partners are seeking to meet with the best and brightest Field Operations Leaders here in DFW, TX.
The ‘Director of Field Operations’ will provide direct & indirect leadership to the entirety of field staff and serve as the effective ‘glue’ & wholly binding Field Operations with Preconstruction, Project Management, and Leadership Teams.
This role reports directly to and works in tandem with Executive Leadership.
- Responsible for oversight and management of all Field Operations Staff, including all direct reports on ALL projects
- This role is centered on ensuring consistent project execution via global management of all field operations
- Provide executive updates on all projects
- Develop & coordinate, retention, recruiting, and training of ALL Field Operations Staff
- Requires Strong Leadership and excellent communication, development, and organizational skills utilized in achieving Operational Excellence
- Who Applies: Current Field Ops Leaders; General Superintendents
***Position Requirements, Day-to-Day Responsibilities, and In-Depth Role Analysis will be provided in full AFTER we have a direct, one-on-one conversation and cover specifics related to our Client and the Opportunity***
About this Company:
- Awarded Multiple Times – “Best Places to Work”
- Relationship-driven, client-centered solutions experts
- Commitment to the growth and shaping of industry experts & leaders
- Pure preconstruction, conceptual budgeting, and estimating
- Several methods of service delivery, including:
- Design Build
- General Contracting
- Construction Management
- **Excellent**Market & Project Diversity
- Large Office
- Office Towers
- Hotels / Hospitality
- Other Commercial
- Special Projects
- Combine true construction expertise with cutting edge technology to deliver quality projects
- True Team Environment & Culture for Success – Placing the highest value on the involvement and input of each individual from bid to close-out
- Provide Advancement opportunities and promote from within
- A bold and ambitious vision for growth and success
- **Understand the importance of work/life balance and time with family**
- Competitive compensation plan, including bonuses, long term incentives, and benefits
- Tremendous stability, as they have withered over 40 Years in the industry and several downturns without falter.