Director of Facilities and Environmental Services
Flower Mound, Texas
Please only submit your application if you have hospital facilities experience.
This is one of the largest faith-based, non-profit healthcare systems in Texas, and has over 25 campuses spread throughout the market! I have placed with this system several times and can tell you about their financial viability, their culture, and their constant aim towards excellent patient care.
Some of their awards include:
- 2021 Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4 years running)
- “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
This position is completely responsible and accountable for the Plant Operations/Engineering functions for the 95+ bed campus including efficiency of day-to-day operations, regulatory compliance, energy management, financial management, staff efficiency and productivity, and quality of services delivered. The ideal candidate will have hospital facilities management experience with a full working knowledge of plant operations in a healthcare environment.
This person will report to the Chief Executive Officer who has been with the system for four years, and the director will have 5-7 direct reports. The reason the role is open is because the previous director was promoted within the system! Off the resume, he is looking for someone who is creative, a strategic thinker, has advanced technological skills, and has a strong operational background in an advanced hospital facilities management setting. The CEO is also looking for someone who is a team player and can relate to people at all levels.
Salary Range: The midpoint for this salary range is $141,606 based on years of experience, education, and how well you do in the interview.
- S. Diploma or equivalent required. Or, Bachelor’s Degree Engineering, Facilities Management, or related field preferred.
- 5 years progressive leadership experience in facilities management with emphasis on healthcare including full knowledge of applicable regulations and requirements of plant operations in a healthcare environment with a Bachelor’s degree required. Or, 9 years progressive leadership experience in facilities management with emphasis on healthcare including full knowledge of applicable regulations and requirements of plant operations in a healthcare environment with a High School Diploma required.
- CHFM – Certified Healthcare Facilities Manager preferred upon hire
CPI – Crisis Prevention Intervention Training preferred within 60 days of hire
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com