Commercial Construction Estimator – Austin, TX
Third Generation, family-owned Commercial Contractor. They are reliable and proven professionals with a sense of urgency but never at the expense of focusing on every detail. They execute excellence in everything they do to ensure projects are done right.
At this company, their team is their family. A family filled with experts who have worlds of experience under their belts, who can quickly and efficiently create an end-to-end solution to for their clients.
Do you enjoy working hard in challenging situations? Are you a self-starter with a passion helping those in need? Do you prioritize the hustle, without sacrificing humility? Then this is a company you need to speak with directly.
- Commercial Construction Estimator – Austin, TX
This is a key position that will work closely with many other professionals to provide the most accurate and comprehensive financial and budget analysis.
- Responsible for estimating projects while representing the company in a professional capacity
- Estimates projects while simultaneously marketing and building relationships with clients and finding new opportunities
- Complete a detailed scope, takeoff, and proposal for Commercial Projects through proposal form/estimating software
- Work with architects, engineers, designers/firms, property management, end users
- Attend pre-bid meetings, and walk projects with BDs and/or clients to determine a clear scope of work
- Contract vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors to obtain hard bids and/or square footage pricing for each bid proposal
- Seek out new business opportunities and establish relationships that benefit company and brand
They have competitive pay and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, short term and long-term disability, and life insurance.
If you are interested, please contact me directly via phone or email. Or reach out to my business partner and co-manager, Daniel Rohrs, email@example.com