Brand Manager – Northern Central NJ Pharma
Northern Central NJ, New Jersey
My client, a small, privately owned pharmaceutical company located in Northern Central NJ, takes care of people and their health problems in full respect of ethical values and strives for a better world. Their roots are firmly planted in Italy where its historic premises are located, but its branches stretch out to a large part of the world with its network of associate and subsidiary companies on five continents. It is a sound group, in step with time, with a successful past behind it and great future ahead.
It is a vast constellation that ensures this company has the people and the resources to produce and distribute medicines for a broad variety of therapeutic areas ranging from prescription medicines to self-medication, many of which are the outcome of research begun in the early 1960’s.
This company’s primary aim is to pursue its development through international expansion, using its values of rigor, expertise and organization while never forgetting that it takes passion to strive for high levels of excellence. They work to create lasting, shared values for the company and its staff by striving to create security, nurturing ideas & projects and capitalizing on the enthusiasm of its employees. Their vision is to be a specialty pharmaceutical company.
Currently seeking a Brand Manager. You will have brand ownership for your brand!
- 2-3 years brand management experience – pharma or consumer package goods (CPG)
- Digital/eCommerce experience
- Personal and non-personal promotion experience
- Cross-functional team experience
- Vendor management
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- POSITION BASED IN NORTHERN CENTRAL NJ – WORK FROM OFFICE 3 DAYS/WEEK, WFH 2 DAYS
The Brand Manager leads the development of annual and long-range strategic plans to meet financial objectives. S/he is responsible for flawless execution of HCP and Consumer tactics supporting the plan.
- Strategic Planning – In concert with market research and sales, consolidates category insights and translates them into a compelling and actionable Brand Plan
- Personal Promotion – Leads development of the personal promotion plan for customers that includes messaging, creative, sales aids, sell sheets, leave behinds, and other materials
- Non-Personal Promotion – Leads development of innovative non-personal strategies to reach customers to maximize marketing impact. This includes websites, SEO/SEM, CRM programs, print and digital advertisements.
- Vendor/Agency Management – Manages marketing relationships with agencies, vendor partners, manufacturers, consultants, and other third-party groups
- Budget & Financial –understands and manages the marketing expense budget. Works cross-functionally and collaboratively with marketing colleagues, sales, finance, and other departments to manage brand budgets effectively
- Project Management/Integration – Organizes people, activities, communication & resources around a common goal to achieve business objectives in a timely manner
- Tracks brand promotion investments and partners with appropriate personnel to collect and analyze ROI to better inform future spend.
- Partners with MLR team to facilitate the review and approval of marketing assets
Key Internal Relationships:
- Market Research, Medical Affairs, Finance, Sales, Sales Force Effectiveness, Training, Regulatory, Legal
Key External Relationships:
- Agency Partners, Key Opinion Leaders, Advocacy Groups, Medical/Patient Associations
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA desirable
- 5+ years pharmaceutical marketing experience required, Consumer Healthcare Marketing a plus
- 3+ years brand management/marketing experience required
- eCommerce/digital experiences desirable
- Experiences with portfolio strategy and executing against it
- Passion for Marketing and Marketing Excellence
- Strong Communicator and Stakeholder Manager
Sherri Kemp Putman