Assistant Superintendent, Multi-family (San Antonio, TX)
San Antonio, Texas
Opportunity Alert: Successful and Innovative Multifamily Developer with $3.5 Billion Portfolio is Onboarding in San Antonio, TX – ‘Multifamily Assistant Superintendents Needed
We are proudly and exclusively partners with this Texas-based organization who has over quarter of a century in successful acquisitions, developments, and management of multi-family assets across the U.S.
About This Company:
- Prominent Owner, Developer, and Builder with a $3.5B Portfolio
- Multiple, Multi-acre Multifamily & Single-Family – ‘For Rent’
- Over $800 Million Equity
- 23K Apartment Units Owned/Managed
This firm has the option of hiring prominent Construction General Contractors OR Self-Performing their own construction work.
They acquired some of the top Executives in the business along with a comprehensive support team and are moving forward with a healthy pipeline of activity.
Building their team and hiring the best for key roles going forward is imperative.
About This Opportunity:
Currently, they are seeking an experienced Assistant Construction Superintendents (multiple) for the long term and in the San Antonio, TX Metropolitan Area.
Assistant Superintendent, Multi-family – San Antonio, TX – Multiple Hires
- Prefer One (1) to 2 or more years’ experience in construction, specifically Ground-up Multi-family
- Open to Assistant Superintendents with ZERO multi-family experience but have the willingness to take on the challenge and experience with either front-end or back-end operations (i.e. Assisting in taking projects out of the ground OR Turning Units, punch lists, etc.)
- Must have a passion for Construction and Community Development ‘beyond the standard punch list of features & amenities’
The company is ready to interview immediately.
If you are interested, please contact me directly via phone or email @ Daniel@Parkwoodintl.com or my business partner, Bodie Nowak @ Bodie@ParkwoodIntl.com